Monday, May 07, 2007

I miss my mum's n dad's cooking!! =(

I MISS HOME COOKED FOOD!!!!!

so badly.... =(

wad to do... Cook myself lor!!!! AHHAhahaaa....

Hainanese Chicken Chops!!! with a western twist... haha because i was too lazy to cook rice... and the chicken was more den enough trouble already...
Not bad lah... taste like my mum's cooking... feel so homesick now... =(


YumMmmy...



Hahaha had to take a pic sia... needa show my mum and dad i'm eating fine here!!! See mum... i can cook!! only weather i want to cook anot!!! Bleh! =P

Ok i'm off to school soon... have to pia a last min assignment... cause my classmate sabo me.. say this week no homework.. only just now then tell me he made a mistake... tommorrow deadline... KNS!!! Bye!!

I can foresee the dark days are coming... =(
Late nights... coffee on one hand... drawing pencil on the other...

Wish me luck!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, looks yummy.. seems like next time we can exchange our culinary skills. =) *winkz*

Anonymous said...

I got a pair of BLUE base with white strap Curtunista Havaianas!!!!!

G o R d o N said...

EEeeeeee.....